Covid preparedness Plan
We believe that Christ's call to love our neighbors during the current Covid pandemic includes following the best practices set forth by the MN Department of Health and the healthcare professionals in our community. We recognize that Covid and other illnesses are still prevalent in our community at times. We ask everyone joining our in-person service to follow these guidelines accordingly. The health and safety of everyone continue to be our top priority. The following precautions are now in place:
- Face masks are OPTIONAL for persons attending our Church service and provided for anyone who prefers to wear them.
- While masks are optional, please be kind to those who choose to wear a mask and respect everyone's personal space.
- Thank you for your cooperation in helping all of us stay safe and healthy.
- Shortened worship services.
- Vaccinations are strongly encouraged for everyone who is eligible.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, please worship with us online.